This week I was a guest on the Faenix Vision Coaching Podcast with a former client of mine and fellow personal trainer Jess Farmer. I trained him a few years ago while he was preparing to jog the equivalent height of Everest. He was also into cold water and ice exposure years before it became popular like it is today. We spoke about;
– How Jess found his experience of training with me.
– My background and how I got into personal training.
– The overview of The Grand Unified Theory of Weight Loss.
– Dealing with difficulties getting started & how to create motivation now.
– Overcoming self sabotage.
– External vs internal motivation and how to leverage it to take action.
– Dealing with a busy schedule and ways around it.
– How stress & emotions show up in your body and ways to manage it.
The video is below or you can listen to just the audio version here>>>>
Need Support Getting In Shape?
Changing your body on your own without support or an effective system usually ends in failure sadly. To avoid this outcome you can become one of my coaching clients either online or in person. I provide Holistic, Healthy & Sustainable Body Transformations. Contact me to discuss your goals further or see below for more details and the options available to you based on your location / preferences:
Worldwide (Online) – For transformations, coaching and support wherever you are in the world read more here>>>>
London (Battersea) – If looking for Personal Training Battersea please contact me. I am available for sessions in homes, private gyms or Personal Training Battersea Park. To see my locations please visit my Battersea Personal Trainer page>>
Follow Me – You can get more great advice, tips, hacks and more by following me on one of my social media channels. Follow Me>>>